Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year~ Welcome 2016


May the Lord bless you this year and draw you close to Him. May you know the everlasting love of our God. May you REST in His mercy, grace and peace. May He give you His Hope.... and may you find JOY that only comes from Him. In doing all of this.....  may you find.....

REST.


Yes, my word for 2016 is REST.  Always toward the end of the year.... right after Christmas I start thinking about the new year and new goals. I do not do resolutions ....   I do set some goals that I want to accomplish. Books to read, projects to finish/start. Fun places to see and adventure too.... fun times with my kiddos....

REST. 



For the past 5 years I have asked God to give me a word each year to focus on. Each year He impresses a word on my heart.  I always wait for a few days to make sure this is from Him.

2011~ MERCY
Micah 6:8

2012~ GRACE
2 Cor. 12:9

2013~ PEACE
Heb. 12:14

2014~HOPE
Rom 12:12

2015~JOY
Ps. 4:7


.... and 2016....

REST
Ps. 62:5


Would love to hear about your New Year, goals or even your word for this year.


May mercy, grace, peace, hope, joy and rest be yours~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and great word!

    My word for 2016 is Come

    ReplyDelete