Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So Many Things~

I have not been a very good blogger the past year. My computer is on its last leg and so it takes a lot of effort.   A lot of times I do not even get on the laptop, I just look at things on my iphone.  I love Instagram (teenaprice).  I have facebook and I post there often.  I post on IG daily.... several times a day usually.


But....

I miss this quiet place.

Not many know I am here and I feel I can come and share my heart without being judged. 

We have been busy with school and life.  My daughter in law is 37 weeks and we are anxiously awaiting our first grandbaby!  A grandson!  Just a few more weeks.....   really anytime now!

Tomorrow Kara Tippet's book will be here!  It is a book she wrote before she died.  She wrote it Jill Lynn Buteyn.  I am so excited!

Just Show Up: The Dance of Walking Through Suffering Together.  In the book they write about what friendships look like in the midst of changing  life seasons, loads of laundry,  and even cancer. ~
I loved Kara's book, The Hardest Peace.  It was a hard read but so very real. Life is short and Kara's book showed me how to embrace the moment and live life on purpose... through the hard times too!

Would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment if you stop by.

grace~
Teena

1 comment:

  1. loved this update, Teena. I didn't even know Kara had written another book - I'll have to add it to my list : )

    ReplyDelete