Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Big Surprise!

I am so excited......    yes.... so very excited....   

I am going to be .....

A GRANDMA!!!! 

Yes, so very happy.  Mike & Amber came up to visit and surprised us!

My grandchild will arrive in October!!!  

Not sure yet ... what I want to be called....    hehehehe....

Maybe....

Noni.     I am half Italian....   Noni is grandma in Italian.

Not sure yet though.

Will you pray for Amber? She is tired and nauseous....  

Did I say how excited we are?  




Grace~ Teena

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news!!! :) Congratulations to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you & your family! I know you are overjoyed! Congratulations! I hope Amber feels better soon! Will be praying! :)

    ReplyDelete