Tuesday, July 01, 2014

So Very Important.

We received a beautiful letter from our Compassion girl in Ethiopia.

Betlhem.   She will be 15 in January.

In December of this year we will have Betlhem for 4 yrs. This is the first time we have received a picture with her letter!  We have only received her Compassion pictures when they update them but this time it was a picture of her.

 She shares with me about what she bought with her gift.  She shares about how much she loves us.

Look how much she has grown!
You know reading her words makes me want to sit right down and write her back.  The words we speak into these children's lives are so very important.

I am so thankful of the gift of sponsorship.  To me it is a gift.  We have several children that are ours... who live in different parts of the world. God allows us to touch the heart of a child on the other side of the world.  ONLY God could do that!  

Sometimes I get busy and life gets hard.....    and I stress over things that really do not matter.  I worry about things that I should just give it to God.  So often when I lose my focus...  a cream colored envelop will arrive in my mailbox and as those words jump off the page at me....  I realize just how much I let the small things rob me of the very important things!  


Sponsor a child... change a life forever!
Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment