Friday, July 25, 2014

July Moments & Memories~

July is so full of moments and memories for me.

Our country's birthday.

My Dad was born July 8, 1924.

Our youngest Wesley was born July 14, 2003

My Dad saw Jesus on Wesley's 4th birthday~  July 14, 2007

My Dad's been with Jesus 7 yrs this month.

Memories.... they are such an amazing thing.
I love how God connected our two youngest boys to my Dad.  Wyatt's middle name is Emory and so was my Dad's.  You know.... at times Wyatt favors my dad.....    and Wesley was born the same month my dad was and turned 4 the day my dad saw Jesus.   Although that may seem sad....   as I think about it...   I am just so thankful....   God sees the bigger picture.  His thoughts are not our thoughts....    and I am so thankful for that.

So thankful for my July moments and memories.


Sponsor a child today!
Grace~ Teena

1 comment: