Friday, June 13, 2014

Destin.

Our summer is in full swing here at our house. We started off with a trip to Destin. Remember, we go every year (mostly) stay at a military campground and stay usually a week.  It is one of my favorite places I have ever been too.  I look forward to it.... every year!  It is about 300 miles from here.  Takes us about 5 hrs.  The place we stay is very inexpensive for Destin....   for anywhere really.  I always always tell myself I want to go more than just once a year but it never seems to happen. So, every May we go to my favorite place.







I love taking pictures of all the places we go .....  but especially the beach.  We always visit a little village while in the Destin area... called Seaside.  While at the book store I found a sweet little book. It really spoke to me... I hope to share about it in the next few weeks.



I am so thankful we are able to visit Destin. Thank you for letting me share our trip with all of you. How is your summer going?   Hope you are enjoying your summer!


Sponsor a child today! Change a life forever!
Grace~ Teena

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! We haven't been to Destin in years! The pictures are beautiful! Your kids are growing up FAST!

    ReplyDelete