Thursday, August 09, 2012

Ten Thousand Reasons.....

A few weeks ago we sang this song in worship. I LOVE it.  We have been singing it every day!  Have you heard this song?
It speaks to my heart.

The name is "Ten Thousand Reasons." When we first sang it ... I immediately thought of all the reasons I am thankful to God. How I have counted my gifts for over five yrs. How it has changed my life...  instead of seeing the "bad"  ... I look for the "good"  ....  it is all around me....








Ten Thousand Reasons for my heart to find....... Bless the Lord oh my soul....oh my soul .. worship His holy name.... sing like never before.....

Change a life forever! Sponsor a child today. 
Grace~ Teena

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:31 PM

    Sang this for the first time a few weeks ago at the church Karen is attending in Statesboro. Awesome song!!!
    m23g, melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBeautiful song....we all have 10,000 reasons, don't we? We just have to be still enough to realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, this song, LOVE the entire CD. Matt Redmond led worship at a conference I went to last May and I've been singing along with him ever since. It ministers to my soul like no other.

    ReplyDelete